Principal State board
The school Principal shall:
- Manage, evaluate and supervise the standard operating procedures as finalized by the school management, for the operation and functioning of the school consistent with the philosophy, mission, values, and goals of the school.
- Inspire and enthuse the staff for achieving the highest standards of performance in their respective roles in the direction of the stipulated vision and policies of the management. Set performance benchmarks for them and facilitate the achievement through regular training, counseling, motivation guidance and role modeling.
- Plan the year’s academic work and school development in advance in consultation with his/her colleagues and hold staff meetings at least once a month, review the work done during the month and assess the progress of the pupils.
- Supervise classroom teaching and secure co-operation and coordination amongst teachers of the same subject areas as well as inter-subject coordination.
- Handle official correspondence relating to the school and furnish, within the specified dates, the returns and information required by the Central or State Government/Board and ensure compliance with all laws, board policies, and civil regulations.
- Supervise the instructional programs of the school, evaluating lesson plans and observing classes (teaching, as duties allow) on a regular basis to encourage the use of a variety of instructional strategies and materials consistent with research on learning and child growth and development.
- Nurture both students and teachers to achieve their greatest potential academically, instructionally and spiritually. Carrying out the necessary research, training, and motivation to ensure that the school as an organization, all staff members as individuals and the students get the highest possible awards, recognitions, certifications, and accreditations.
- Ensuring the character development of students in line with Holistic principles and ensuring that holistic all-round development of students is taken care of. To formulate and implement the necessary strategies to achieve this end.
- Understand the roles of other staff, particularly the Vice-Principal(s), Counsellor(s), Academic Coordinator(s), and Committees as stipulated by the management and ensure that they get free hand in their independent roles under proper guidance and monitoring of the Principal and in all their consultative roles they are consulted and their advises are sought and respected. Nurture team spirit in the staff and ensure that they work as a cohesive team with full dedication, mutual love and respect, understanding, and sacrifice.
- Become the chief spokesman of the school and promote the school in all forums using all means of communication and try to make the school the most attractive brand.
Education: PG + B Ed. (minimum Graduate + B Ed.)
Experience: Minimum 4 to 5 Years
November 14, 2019
November 30, 2019
HR Manager 04029565236